Running a business as a Cosmetic Nurse involves understanding the industry and your key risks to have the appropriate insurance coverage to protect you if the time comes that you need it.
Your insurance needs will vary based on several factors, including our industry, your specialty, and your business assets.
What should you think about when it comes to insurance?
- Prioritise coverage over business insurance costs.
- Learn what might affect your insurance rates.
- Consider your deductibles.
- Work out exactly what value of the coverage you need. Don’t estimate.
- Work with top-rated insurance providers.
- Read your business insurance policies thoroughly.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for help.
Tips for managing your insurances
- Report any possible claim to the insurance company when it happens.
- Review your insurance policies annually.
- Use an insurance broker to ensure you are adeptly insured.
- If you are not following the law, then your policy is null and void.
- Make sure the address locations for where you work are up to date.
Types of insurances you should be thinking about as a Cosmetic Nurse
- General liability
- Business Owners Policy
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
As a Juv’ae Cosmetic Nurse, you are provided with a range of valuable business insights and supports. To discuss bringing your business over to Juv’ae, call 1300 255 913 or email [email protected] today.