Are you interested in anti-wrinkle and dermal filler injectable cosmetic treatments?
We need both male and female models.
Anti-wrinkle and dermal filler injectable cosmetic treatments are increasingly popular. The reasons why they are so popular is that they can minimise the signs of ageing, remove facial lines, increase volume in the cheeks and lips – just to name a few!
At Juv’ae, our clients are repeat customers because they trust our Cosmetic Nurses are receiving the highest standards of training. Our one on one training session provide the opportunity for our Cosmetic Nurses to perfect their skills and enhance their knowledge.
How do you book your place?
If you are interested in being a model for one of our supervised training sessions, there are a few simple steps we need you to complete, with a make-up free face, take five photos of you:
- front-on with a relaxed look.
- front-on with eyebrows raised.
- front-on frowning.
- from the left side.
- from the right side.
Send your photos through to [email protected] Even if you have participated previously, we need to review a new photo of you every time.
We will let you know what dates are available for the specific area once you have been approved.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us on 1300 255 913.
What can you expect on the day of your treatment?
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time so that you can fill in the necessary paperwork.
All injectable cosmetic treatments are administered by our Juv’ae Nurses under the careful supervision of our expert trainers. Our Nurses will talk you through your treatment plan and the potential medications that will help you achieve your goals. Together, you will make the right decision that will lead to a result that you are happy with.
After your treatment, we will provide you with a patient aftercare leaflet. Should you have any questions following your treatment, our clinical team are on hand to assist, and if required we can arrange a follow-up review appointment for you.
Terms and Conditions
- Your booking will be confirmed once a $100 deposit has been paid. The first person to pay the deposit will receive the spot. This deposit will be used towards treatment on the day.
- Previous photos cannot be used again. New photos must be submitted for each training session email you receive
- We require three (3) working days’ notice to cancel your appointment on a training day. If you fail to contact us within this time, you will forfeit your $100 deposit.
- Please note if you wish to accept the offer of being a model on a training day, your before and after photos may be used in our educational and marketing materials.
- Image use may include the Juv’ae website, posters, plasma displays, email marketing, mail outs, brochures, or any other marketing Juv’ae wishes. By accepting to be a model, you agree to us using your image. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
- Due to regulatory requirements, we are unable to state specific product names used. During the consult process, the Juv’ae Cosmetic Nurse will go through product options with you.
- We do not recommend bringing anyone along with you to your appointment. As this is a training session, we do not allow others to be present in the treatment room.
- Please allow up to two and a half (2.5) hours for your treatment. A more specific duration can be identified once your treatment has been confirmed.
- We have the right to refuse treatment to any client at any time. This could be due to many factors, but we will always act with your best interests at heart. If we cancel your appointment, your deposit will be refunded.